About Me

My photo
Aku BUKan PEnCerita bUkaN jUga PereKA cRiter Aku AdaLah akU YaNg LahiR DiMuka bUmi Pada 25 JUn Aku HanYe IngiN mEluaHkan DaN berKongSi CeRitA YAnG MasiH SurviVe di UM MeMegganG AmAnah seBAgai Student SuPaya AgaMa, Bangsaku, dAN nEGaraKU TErPelihaRa ThE HEadGurlZ a.k.a geeda

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

N.O.I.D.E.A

SAlaM
Hampeh.. Dah TAip Hilang pulak..

suddnly missing all my friendzz.. GUYZ~~

SMKS 18= Sorry Guyz. Cant join PICNIC kt ULU YAM... suspected TB.. Still coughing
UM especially korang= .. wa..~~ big already.. having your own lyfe.. bile mau reunion?? btw dont forget 25th June N 7th August..Hopefully C U
Biotech Corp UNIKL= Babe, maner korang?? hahah.. having your paintball erkkk.. Biler mAU jump??

Haha.. daY after Day.. TYME past Away.. N I become someone~~ Having A step in journey of MY lyfe.. the less Our day the More Challenging in Our Lyfe..

If yesterday I am DEGREE student, then I became a teacher, yet a Research Officer.. huhu.. N tomorrow it will be change.. I will become a student back.. open the book.. Give my ear 4 lecture.. but in different step.. MASTER~~..

My Idol said~~ If yesterday wasn't came, U will be NoBODY 4 today..
MY Transducer send HER message ~~ appreciate what U have N think what U GAIN.. LIve will be easy if U appreciate.. ALLAH wiLL not PROmis to Make UR lyfe eAsy.. but HE promised to be with U in every step of LYFE.. STRIVE & TAWAKKAL:p

Thanks TO ALL.. for Your supporting~~


No comments: