About Me

My photo
Aku BUKan PEnCerita bUkaN jUga PereKA cRiter Aku AdaLah akU YaNg LahiR DiMuka bUmi Pada 25 JUn Aku HanYe IngiN mEluaHkan DaN berKongSi CeRitA YAnG MasiH SurviVe di UM MeMegganG AmAnah seBAgai Student SuPaya AgaMa, Bangsaku, dAN nEGaraKU TErPelihaRa ThE HEadGurlZ a.k.a geeda

Thursday, April 8, 2010

memories~~

deep in my heart.. still with u.. For all my BeST Friendz,, thank you for every single moment.. especially FAna of course ler n Group A members.. Poh Kuang, Sara, Fatin, SYA, FAD,apis, azlee, Arman, AMir, SAlleh, Pek yin, legend, pui ting, uma, zulfa, adah, lesly, darshini, vimala,premala,husna, liza, mun, hidayah, emy , kak has, megala, weiweng., thanes .. and rasa cam tertinggal.. sorry..You guys are rock.. thank you 4 teaching me,,sorry 4 everything.. love u all... wish u goo luck same to me back.. ahahaha.. still remember when i wanna crying infront of U coz of hikhik.. (~~) malunYA.. LOVE u ALL..

As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come Whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever


Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly




3 comments:

Cik Fad said...

tetibe trase nak meleley air mate..
akukah yg telalu beremosi?...
huhuhu...

jed...
sile merindui haku!!!
(jerit ngn lantang)

( :

Anonymous said...

thanx sbb besarkan nama ak...cam org penting la aku ngn fad..hehehe...wish u all d best my dear fren!;)-sha-

me=) said...

usah ler kamu bersedey... hahahah.. keep in touch